2 2 1
An executive lifestyle retreat of rare quality and unrivalled excellence, this exceptional apartment is a rental opportunity that is simply without equal. Beautifully updated to the highest of standards and furnished with the finest of appointments, panoramic views stretch across the harbour to the city skyline.
Unquestionably one of the largest two bedroom apartments on offer in an exclusive harbourfront community that is conveniently set just moments to the city and Darling Street caf culture, this is a residence unmatched in pedigree or design.
• Generous open plan lounge/dining flows to an entertaining balcony
• Spacious double bedrooms, built-ins, master with ensuite and walk-in
• Luxurious kitchen with marble benches and Bosch oven/steam oven
• Ducted air conditioning, indoor heated pool, gym, spa, motorised blinds
• C-Bus intelligence system with iPad control, Sonos wireless sound system
• Private with only one minor common wall, expansive glass windows on three sides
• Foxtel HD, local mobile/landline calls, NBN internet.
The area now known as Balmain was part of a 550 acre (2.2 km²) grant to colonial surgeon Dr William Balmain (1762–1803) made in 1800 by Governor John Hunter. A year later, Balmain transferred his entire holding to settle a debt to John Bothwick Gilchrist before returning to Scotland. The legality of the land transfer from Balmain to Gilchrist for only 5 shillings was challenged by... Read More »