1 1 1
Sample photos are used as an example until new photography will be supplied after a small renovation. The renovation is due completed this week and will include new blinds, some new light fitting and a new dryer installed.
In what is undoubtedly one of Sydney's most vibrant suburbs, this superb apartment with a large loft bedroom and spacious open living area that flows onto a large entertaining balcony embraces convenience and a modern entertaining lifestyle like few others.
- Spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Large open plan living area
- Generous balcony
- Well maintained bathroom
- Timber flooring throughout
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Under cover car space
- Walking distance to Norton Street and Fast City Transport.
- New blinds and light fittings being installed
Awash with natural light, this well proportioned residence is the ultimate in Inner City living.
The history of Aboriginal people in the Leichhardt area is, without doubt, a hidden (in the shadows) one. What we today know as Leichhardt was once the area inhabited by the Wangal band of the Dharug (Eora) language group. The 'Eora people' was the name given to coastal Aborigines around Sydney - Eora means from this place - local Aboriginal people used this word to describe to... Read More »